Blog Post Week 7 Part 1

This week we had to like 7 pages as our business. I chose the following pages
Dolce Italian Ice
Tasty
Dessert Insider
Beyond Meat
City of Vista
Vegan.com
Visit San Diego.

One of the first choices I made was an already existing company in San Diego that also does ice cream. In this case Dolce Italian Ice is also a vegan ice cream shop. Some people might think  that why would I like someone who is my competition. Yes we are both in the ice cream business but their ice cream is Italian, and its a more grainy texture. Our ice creams are different. It is important for me to make a connection with some one that is doing something similar. They are a small business, vegan, in San Diego. I will be making Mexican ice cream which sets us apart.

The following two businesses I would like to network are food companies. Tasty and Dessert Insider both promote food and desserts. If I made a connection with either one of theses companies I would have my ice cream introduced to a huge audience. We mentioned how important exposure and by partnering up with a company even to run a 2 min segment would be awesome.

As mentioned before my business will have a vegan aspect. Vegans are always searching for new food because it is still a growing life style. By possibly teaming up with Beyond Meat or Vegan.com I am hitting a huge fan base of vegans that are looking for their next treatment cruelty free!

My last two choices were City of Vista and Visit San Diego. These are both locations where I will be having a store front. It is important for the city to notice me so my community also notices me. This is simple exposure, or future catering events. Cities love to promote their small businesses because it is good for everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSIT 155 Week One Blog

Week 2 Assignment

Week 6 Blog Post