Blog Post Week 3 Part 1

I have experienced communicating with a business. I had bought some giant bubbles for soccer, and was trying to get some answers for my particular product. I had emailed them initially but got no response. So I thought that social media would be the faster way. As soon as I got back an answer from social media I got one through email as well.

I definitely thing that social media gets you noticed faster than email. Getting the problem solved faster sometimes is better through email though. This is because when they follow up with you it is usually with email. I don't really reach out through social media, only reason I did was I was desperate for the reply.

If I had social media for my business I would definitely focus on answering them all on  a timely manner. If I can check my social media everyday and reply to people, I can also make it a habit to reply to other users. It might be harder for bigger business to communicate through social media but it shouldn't be for small business. The whole point of social media is to be social. If you aren't going to be active it is a terrible platform for your customers and negatively impacts you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSIT 155 Week One Blog

Week 2 Assignment

Week 6 Blog Post